This is our selection of videos put together just for you. No need to search or navigate, it’s all in one neat place.
YouTube can display subtitles — also known as closed captions — on videos uploaded to the platform to provide helpful written text alongside the audio.
Subtitles on your PC
- Click the CC icon (next to the gear icon) at the bottom of a YouTube video. A red line will appear under the icon when closed captions have been enabled.
- You can also adjust caption settings by clicking the gear icon. If subtitles are available for a video, a choice of generated captions and other formats will be available here.
Subtitles on your mobile
- Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner
- Tap the CC icon, or Captions, in the menu
- Select the type of captioning you prefer
Your Health Matters
‘Your Health Matters Talks’ feature our expert healthcare professionals explaining the work that they do for SCAS. They are your opportunity to learn about the issues that matter to you and your community.
More videos can be found on the ‘Your Health Matters’ page on our main website here
World Restart a Heart
For World Restart a Heart day on 16th October SCAS have gone live on Facebook in 2020 and 2021.
We’ve had CPR demonstrations, a quiz and special appearance from 999 Ted! Watch all the videos here:
Watch our videos here for information and on what do in an emergency
Watch videos here for tips and information on looking after your mental health
Road Safety Videos
Watch videos here on keeping safe on the roads
Watch our videos for advice on keeping safe near rivers, harbours, lakes and open water
Watch videos here for information and advice for young carers
Thinking about applying for a role with us one day? Have a look at our videos here for top interview tips and advice! For further information and entry requirements for any of our roles please visit our SCAS Jobs website here